Calling this a recipe may be a bit of a stretch. However, it is super easy AND super delicious so it’s worth the mention. This is a great dessert to take to a potluck if you don’t have time to make something. It’s always very popular and you can’t eat just one apple.
- One large container whipped cream cheese (lite works fine)
- 2 Skor bars, broken into pieces
- Caramel sauce (see picture)
- Spread cream cheese onto a serving plate.
- Cover with caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle with Skor bar pieces.
- Serve with Granny Smith apple pieces.